Sunday, July 18, 2010

Tuesday

All I can say to all of you are these words from the song "By Your Side" by Sade

You think I'd leave your side baby
You know me better than that
You think I'd leave you down when you're down on your knees
I wouldn't do that

I'll tell you you're right when you want
and if only you could see into me

Oh when you're cold, I'll be there
Hold you tight to me

When you're on the outside baby and you can't get in
I will show you, you're so much better then you know
When you're lost and you're alone and you can't bet back again
I will find you darling and I will bring you home

And if you want to cry
I am here to dry your eyes
And in no time, you'll be fine


See you all Tuesday @ 4:30pm SLT and go see "Inception" with Leonard DiCaprio


1 comment:

Skylar Smythe said...

This song is so beautiful...

Someone sent it to me once when I was feeling really blue and it was like a warm blanket...

I love it.

And I'm TOTALLY seeing that movie this week!

xoxo
Skylar