Tuesday, April 1, 2008

What You Mean to Me

You are reading these words right now and so I feel your thoughts each time you come to this blog. Our blog. More then friends you are the light in and out of the tunnel. You are why I dream. Why I write and why I perform comedy.

There are many days I wonder about you. Are your eyes green, blue, brown? What beautiful precious stone shines are you read my words to you. Is today a Happy Day for you or has the world taken something from you? Did someone hurt your heart and soul?

And so you are here from time to time. Reminding me of the joy of our life. Yes, even if you think I don't know you I do feel my heart and soul fill with you wandering by.

So today, I just wanted to tell you how much I love you. We are pixels of thoughts carried on electrons wandering across the earth and then outward for eternity.......but here we have come together...

So, WHAT DO YOU MEAN TO ME? Everything..............hugs....

2 comments:

Dama said...

We Love you too Lauren! *hugs*

Anonymous said...

Lauren your the best friend anyone could ever ask for in SL and RL. ***HUGS****